The Policies and Procedures in this site are reflective of the Chrome River update.
The Purchasing Card is a tool issued to UNM employees for the purpose of making purchases on behalf of the University not exceeding $10,000/transaction for goods, materials and supplies or $10,000/transaction for approved services. This section contains links to information about the PCard, UNM Cardholder Policies and Procedures, Using the PCard to Purchase Airline Tickets, and Chrome River procedures for transaction allocation and reconciliation. If you have any questions, please e-mail the PCard Office at: email@example.com
Note: The Training Material links below are for reference and informational purposes only. You must enroll in the training courses through Learning Central in order to be eligible to obtain a PCard (PCard Program -346) and/or use your PCard to purchase airline tickets (PCard for Travel - 343), and Coffee with Purchasing (Purch 101). You can register for training through Learning Central here.
Costco Business Membership Cards
Costco Business Membership Cards are available for UNM business expenses. Cards are issued on a first come first served basis and are not reserved. Borrowed cards must be returned to Accounts Payable the same day that they are picked up.
ETTA Travel Booking Tool Notice
The ETTA travel booking tool is the preferred method for booking UNM business travel. Please visit UNM Travel for detatil about the booking tool and UNM Travel program.
- PCard Application Form (PDF)(MS Word)
- FCard Application Form (PDF)(MS Word)
- PCard Agreement (PDF)(MS Word)
- FCard Agreement (PDF)(MS Word)
- Cardholder Statement of Disputed Item Form (PDF)(MS Word)
- PCard Modification of Cardholder Information Form (PDF)(MS Word)
- FCard Modification of Cardholder Information Form (PDF)(MS Word)
- Tax Exemption Memo
- Walmart Tax Exemption Memo
- Special Exception Request Web Form
- Travel Special Exception Request Web Form
- Foreign National Travel Request Form
- Substitute W-9 (PDF) (MS Word)
- Cash Advance Exception