PCard Allocation and Reconciliation
- The Cardholder will secure and retain appropriate documentation to support each purchase charged to the PCard.
- Upon receipt of the items ordered with the PCard, the Cardholder will ensure accuracy of the order, verify that sales tax was not assessed and verify that the receipt provides line item detail (item description, quantity and dollar amounts).
- The Cardholder is required to login to Chrome River to allocate and reconcile transactions.
- Index and Account Code must be entered.
- A valid business purpose is required for every transaction and must be entered in Chrome River. Information on writing a valid business purpose may be found here.
- A detailed receipt must be attached that provides item description, quantity and dollar amounts.
- Transactions must be submitted and approved within 10 business days of the date the transaction appears in Chrome River.
PCard Chrome River Job Aid
Attaching Credit Card Items to an Expense Report
Tracking a PCard Expense Report in Chrome River