Approved & Prohibited Uses of the Fuel Card
- The FCard may be used for fuel, car washes, and emergency repairs not exceeding the established authorization controls set by the department for an individual Card.
- An attempt to use the FCard for purchases in excess of the established limits will result in the purchases being rejected by the bank and vendor.
Personal and/or Unauthorized Purchases
- The FCard cannot be used for personal and/or unauthorized fuel, items or services. It may only be used for fuel or car washes purchased for UNM business purposes.
- The FCard is not authorized for use in personal vehicles even if used for UNM business.
- Personal vehicle expenses will continue to be paid on a per diem basis.