FCard Allocation and Reconciliation
The FCard user will secure and retain receipts that provide complete detail to support each purchase charged to the FCard.
- The FCard user will submit detailed receipts to the vehicle's supervisor/responsible party.
Vehicle's Supervisor/Responsible Party
- Will ensure the existence and retention of all original receipts providing complete detail of the purchase (including the number of gallons and cost per gallon)
- Will ensure that the charges posted match the receipts
- Will ensure that the purchases are appropriate and within the University's policies
- Will login to Chrome River to allocate and reconcile transactions
- Index and Account Code must be entered
- A valid business purpose is required for every transaction and must be entered. (Information on writing a valid business purpose may be found here.)
- A detailed receipt must be attached
- Transactions must be submitted and approved within 10 business days of the date the transaction appears in Chrome River.