Obtaining a Fuel Card
For the purposes of efficiency in administration and management, approved and trained departmental FCard Users are authorized to make purchases of fuel, car washes and emergency repairs.
Applying for a FCard
- After completion of Fuel Card Training (Online Course EOD 348) and submitting the training certification through Employee and Organizational Development, complete the FCard Application and FCard Agreement.
- The Dean, Director/Department Head and vehicle's supervisor/responsible party must agree to the provisions of the FCard Agreement.
- The Dean, Director or individual with budgetary responsibility must approve the FCard Application.
- Completed applications for FCard are sent to email@example.com.
- The PCard Office will review the Application and order the card.
- The PCard Office will notify the vehicle's supervisor/responsible party when the card is ready.
- The vehicle's supervisor/responsible party will be required to sign a receipt for the FCard and the FCard Agreement. ***FCards will not be given to anyone other than the vehicle's supervisor/responsible party or Dean, Director/Department Head.